Support ticket status

TadPrime
TadPrime Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
Is there any way to see the status of a support ticket?  I put in a ticket on Friday (corrupted save and the Facebook restore didn't work right for me) and got a response on Sunday to which I replied when I saw it later in the evening.  I had a couple other updates and I was just poking around the support site to try to make sure teh additinoal updates made it onto the ticket and I can not find a way to review to my ticket...  Hopefully I'm missing something?

I play the game relatively casually, but I have to admit i am getting kinda twitchy at the progress I am missing out on.

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @TadPrime @Maximus7481 We recently switched over to Helpshift, so unfortunately that link will not work if this was a recently submitted ticket. All of the tickets are handled in-app now, so you should be able to go into the Settings -> Help menu to find it.

Worst case scenario, if you aren't able to locate your ticket that way, then feel free to message me and I can see what I can do to locate it for you.
  • Buddyhoss
    Buddyhoss Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi.  I'm having a similar issue as OP.  I spent $100 on some HP and it didn't show up in game and submitted a support ticket.  It's been two days now and no response.  It's a little frustrating to not having anyone to call and talk to, as well as not having any way of tracking the ticket.

Looking around the forums it seems like you (Brigby) are the one everyone brings up when someone has a problem like this.  It doesn't seem like it should be or is your job, but is there anything you can do to help me as well?  :)