BeardCap in Latests

BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
Obligatory notice post to let everyone know that BeardCap has kicked Archangel out of Latests

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I know you had to post it, so that same person wont make another thread asking about when the new 5* will be in the Latest.  :D
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank god Archangel is gone. I was quite sick of pulling his blues. 
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Alright decided to go for it with my 40 LTs/1312CP and try to complete my 3/4/1 Jessica. After 61 pulls, here are the results:

- Jessica at 3/7/3. Already requested to swap those two Black covers
    - BeardCap at 0/1/0
    - Ghosty at 5/3/0. He's staying there forever.
    - Also got a BONUS Bruce Banner Purple to complete him at 5/5/3, without any dupes. Yes, I've completed the worst 5*. I have officially conquered this game.

Got dupe covers for my 4/4/5 America and 3/5/5 Black Panther. They're my next two 4* to be champed. Now I'm just very tempted to sell off my lv266 3* so I can champ all of Jessica, Banner, BP, and America...

Best part is I still have 970CP left. Back to hoarding for Iron Spider.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    74 pulls
    2 4* BH 2.7%
    0 5* BH
    65/74 4* 87.8 %
    9/74 5* 12.2 %

Latest Layout:
    GRRR 3/1/2
    JJ 4/1/3
    CWCap 2/1/1

Also with the ISO I champed Howard the Duck, making him my 64th.

I now have a 14th Miles Morales (my only remaing unchamed vintage) on the vine easily savable.

Would have kept pulling but 1 more 4* BP would have given me a 5* BP and my 13 covered 5* BP isn't champed yet.  Will likely pull more after I champ 4* Miles then 5* BP.  Would like to at least get GRR to feeder ready status before resuming hoarding.
  • Pezman
    Pezman Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Nice. Took me 50cp to get one cap. Now saving also until spidey since rider is already done. 
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Is spiderman going to be a 5 or a 4?

• spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Took me 30 latest to get my first Cap.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Highly likely to be a 5*. I think someone mentioned about 4* and 5* pattern release. It goes something like: 5*, 4*, 4*, 5*. 

5*: CA (IW)
    4*: BW
    4* Okoye
    5*: Iron Spidey

Again, recently they have not been "predictable". They might pull a surprise. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is spiderman going to be a 5 or a 4?

If the pattern follows a 5.  Okoye should be next, making her the 2nd 4* this cycle.  The next character should then b a 5*, which would be Spiderman/Iron Spider.  Yay 3 5* spidermans....

I'm still hoping he's the first 6*, but I'm probably alone or close to it on that.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank god Archangel is gone. I was quite sick of pulling his blues. 
    You had the Archangel Blue Cover Blues? I am relieved to have pulled Cap in a smaller number of tokens this time, only 7 instead of the 30+ from the last two.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    51 pulls
    9 5*s, 3 of each
    17 latest, 25 vintage 4*s
    1 bonus 5* no bonus 4
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    All great this for my 'Can't wait for ArchAngel to leave' mini-hoard of 70-odd pulls. Moved Ghost Rider to 8 total covers, Jessica to 6, Captain Beardface upto 3. Only problem I'm having with 4* and ridiculous builds/RNG - Both my Kraven and ME Hulk have 4 covers waiting, but as they are 2-5-5 and 1-5-5 respectively, it's a bit of an issue. Hate wasting any covers! I think I have already wasted 4 covers of both characters before now.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Glad to see AA go - I had to get CS to swap out 2 of his blues and I didn't even drop a horde when he was in there!
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    For some reason it didn't occur to me that he would be this soon, kinda figured we had another week or so. I had already dumped most of my hoard trying to work on Jubilee, so only had 349 CP to work with. I didn't pull him of course, in fact I only got one 5-star pull period - a dupe black GR. Hopefully they give us a couple of weeks before he's required. 
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Broke open my horde. 148 pulls including the extras I got from champ rewards. 7 GR covers, 10 JJ covers, 14 Cap covers.
    Combined with what I already had (8GR and 4JJ) that ended up being enough to cover all of them. 

Surprisingly, I got all my last Cap pull was pull 117 and I never saw him again after that, though I can't complain since that's what managed to let me get the other two covered. 10 of the 31 5s I pulled came after I got my first dupe cover for cap, who was actually the first of the 3 to get covered even though I originally had no covers for him.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Took me 8 pulls to get a Cap yellow. Stopped there because I have too many fully covered unchamped 4*s and not enough ISO... 
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, I went and opened two LTs and didn't get a beard cap or any five star. 0%.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took me 29 pulls to get a hermity BeardCap, but he got over it once he deigned to show himself. Pulled total 86 - 6 Robbies, 5 Jessicas, 8 BeardCap. Plus 2 BH for Jessica, who will be champed once CS makes a swap,  so I'm pretty chuffed despite having Robbie a bit larger than I wanted.

Still have 964 cp left over, and tempted to try to finish Cap off so I can enjoy using a buffed new 5* in pvp. :) 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Was opening mainly to chase down a bonus Black Bolt (not green) so I could champ him. Started with around 140 pulls available. Got two bonus Black Bolts that were green, but then finally got a yellow one and champed him. Decided that was a good time to stop opening. Still have around 1500 CP left in the stash, so I guess I opened around 100 tokens if you factor in all the champion rewards.

Got 8 covers for Ghost Rider, landing him at 15 covers in total (with a 5/2/5 build and covers on the vine, so it's time for a swap). Cap got 8 covers too and is now 3/1/5. Jessica only got two new covers, a shame since she was the one I was really interested in.

Back to hoarding mode until we know what the next fivestar looks like...

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I vote to call him HoboCap.