New account problems?

Farmerbink
Farmerbink Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
Hi, I've been playing MPQ for about a year, and on my recommendation a friend is wanting to start playing.  I'm trying to set him up on my iPad (his phone still bends in half to call, and he left his iPad at home today), and am having some really oddly irritating results.  Even signed in on his own facebook account (with my iPad), the game is defaulting to my MPQ account?  I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app (since it takes virtually no time), all to no avail.  My 150+ heroes is way overwhelming to him (and frankly, I don't have anything I want him to do on my account right now anyway).  

Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @Farmerbink. While I'm sure Customer Support would be far more equipped to assist you with account issues such as this, I can offer a few methods that might help.

The easiest, although most "destructive," method of wiping the information off your iPad is to perform a factory restore on it. This should allow your friend to start on a clean slate, and hopefully allow them to start their own account on your old device.

If you want to try a less extreme tactic though, perhaps try just simply deleting the Cache and Data within your app settings menu.

Hope that helps! If not, then I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team.