Which will happen first?

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
Thinking of the current environment of the game and some of the things we have not seen in some time, I am wondering which of the following will happen first.

Which will happen first? 88 votes

Buffs to weaker characters (Not Gambit)
12%
d1amonddawgChipster22DaichesaesthetocystBasepuzzlerMadScientistReecohhunky_funkygmtoscaThinktwiceFirst311 11 votes
Nerf or Buff to Gamibt
11%
Wonko33CaptainFreakySymmeTreyBlindman13Doc LNick441234Pants1000Coulson_LivesStraycatAlexNapalm 10 votes
SL 10 in PVP
2%
slabagPenniesForEveryone 2 votes
SL 10 in PVE
9%
Yasurustochasticismjym010Polly_P1Kahmontwistmonkeykk3thessssbledsoe 8 votes
Gauntlet PVE
13%
Xandrosrdvargas1professorplum9Kevmcgevade420bluewolfmaguirenumber6KGBSteve111Jabrony_GeoffScreen MonkeyPlayer1575 12 votes
Heroics with limited roster PVE
0%
Constant interaction from D3/Demi (Like Will did in March)
0%
Mad Titan DDQ
2%
SlothkinsWaddles_Pines 2 votes
None
42%
KolenceHadronicrixmithJonny1PunchSeriouslyDartmaster01moss04LHammerGrizz875northnorthStevO-JTrerasTrilateralusPunisher5784EichenCyberVenom2001TalestummyJarvindn25phillyThe Viceroy Returns 37 votes
Other (please expain below)
6%
RemoDestroyerPunter1SnowcaTTtfcrazy1980therightwayeRayElwood 6 votes

Comments

• pfarewell
    pfarewell Posts: 53 Match Maker
    None
    Lol,  You forgot to add the further dilution of the character base by adding even more 4* characters
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    SCL10, you're a funny guy! I've been taking Vegas odds on SCL10 or heat death of the universe happening first.

I'd put "game servers get shut down" on the list above several of those options, but if I remember right they don't like that option on polls.
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Other: I convert to msf

Edit: Oh. In game. If anything I'd say buff to weaker non Gambit character. There has to be some 3* or 4* that's pretty much unplayable. It would be nice if it was 5* Doc Ock or Banner.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I cannot edit the poll.  The Mad Titan DDQ was to be DPD.  No idea what I was thinking with that.  
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    None
    Nothing! Absolutely nothing.. just more Supports, HfH deals with tokens and Riso.. just accept it
  • Basepuzzler
    Basepuzzler Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Buffs to weaker characters (Not Gambit)
    I’m guessing we have to wait 1-2 season cycles before cl10 comes to pvp.  1 would jive with anniversary.  
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    None
    None.  As much as there’s been some good feeling floating around because we got a dev to reply to a few board posts (which has added little to no value as its so inconsistent and has now been a month with silence).  Or they fixed tapping which was great, except that it was an identified problem it took them a year to fix.

its the same song and dance - not listening to feedback, rolling out a feature literally NO ONE asked for, still haven’t addressed the most broken/OP toon.

Everyone got a little overexcited because they actually took 2 steps forward, then ran 15 miles backward as usual.
  • PenniesForEveryone
    PenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    SL 10 in PVP
    I just can't imagine them rolling out these infinity stone supports that have a 5th rank, yet no possible way to earn it......without planning to release SCL10 PvP soon.  Of course I wouldn't have fathomed hardly any design choice they made with supports so I'm sure I'm wrong about this too.

I feel like they meant to release SCL10 WITH this new season to offer that final 5* support in it's natural place as the T1 SCL 10 reward.  Since they didn't I wonder if they will just wait until the NEXT reality season 6 months from now.  Which is about the time frame I'd expect for anything on this list to happen anyway.....
  • tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    It fizzles and goes away.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    None
    I'm not expecting any of the above soon.  It's probably gonna be another 2-3 months before they are finished tweaking supports with little else done.  Speculating what will come first on that kind of timeline isn't worth speculating.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gauntlet PVE
    Since it was mentioned in an interview with a dev, it seems likely they have decided that maybe when people ask about something constantly, they should work on it.  At least in the case of the Gauntlet.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018

Supports moved to PVP next season.  They've been so well received after all and it now better lines up with the infinity stone rewards.

They've invested a lot into the supports and so the focus on new stuff for the next while will be those.  Whoopeee!

• Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    None
    Nothing. Supports are an epic fail that have actually driven players and spenders away. Why would they do anything we actually want ?
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    More supports! Oh I suppose I could have also selected the none option.

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    None
    You should have included: Seven more stores and new content for those spending 100 dollars a month or more.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT said:
    ... I'd put "game servers get shut down" on the list above several of those options, but if I remember right they don't like that option on polls.
    I'd double+ insightful/like this if I could. We should always be aware that this could happen at any time for any or no reason, given or not. The same goes for this forum, too.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I just can't imagine them rolling out these infinity stone supports that have a 5th rank, yet no possible way to earn it......without planning to release SCL10 PvP soon.  Of course I wouldn't have fathomed hardly any design choice they made with supports so I'm sure I'm wrong about this too.

I feel like they meant to release SCL10 WITH this new season to offer that final 5* support in it's natural place as the T1 SCL 10 reward.  Since they didn't I wonder if they will just wait until the NEXT reality season 6 months from now.  Which is about the time frame I'd expect for anything on this list to happen anyway.....
    Hmm... Interesting idea I had that you provoked with your comment. Is it possible that this infinity stone debacle rollout could be intended to be coupled with a new SCL rollout as a way to sandbox the biggest rosters/whales? Or at least get them to self-select their way out of the general population? Shower SCL 10 winners with such prizes that that group still feels good about p(l)aying while knowing that such largesse won't reach the rest of us because we cannot compete in SCL 10?

After all, doesn't the game become boring at some point for those top players with maxed rosters, infinity stones, and inexhaustable supplies of resources? What is the fun for someone like that in competing with my roster of 25 or so 4*s?