Rogue doesn’t tank if Lockjaw on team? [Investigating]

Jwallyr
Jwallyr Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
So my team is 4* Black Panther, Lockjaw, and Rogue (in middle, left, right positions). Kind of an ugly team but they’re 3 of my top 4*s.

Enemy team is Deadpool/Hulk/Black Panther, all 3 stars. Enemy makes a green match with no special tiles, and Rogue does not jump to the front. This happened both from a plain old move and from enemy Hulk’s Anger tiles.

Now, I don’t know what the intended mechanic is when, say, a green special tile gets matched (does Lockjaw trigger and then Rogue? Vice versa? Depends on position? Etc) but this was a plan old green match with no special tiles, and I watch my BP tank it. Rogue wasn’t stunned or otherwise incapacitated.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe when multiple Jump-In-Fronts are in play, the game sends the one with the most health out there to eat it, but I haven't tested that.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe when multiple Jump-In-Fronts are in play, the game sends the one with the most health out there to eat it, but I haven't tested that.
    That should be true if they both trigger at the same time (e.g. a red, yellow, or green match with a friendly Special), but even in that case, it wouldn't leave a Character without a Jump-in-Front at the front. And in this case, I'm not aware of any functionality that would block Rogue from going to the front when the enemy match triggers her ability, but not Lockjaw's.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    That does seem erroneous, yeah. I can't think of a situation where that would be as-designed that didn't involve Rogue being stunned or airborne.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Had you used Rogue's siphon ability on Hulk?  During the Hulk's Versus event I noticed Rogue not jumping to the front on green matches when I had siphoned green.