Not sure if this is the correct forum...

abmoraz
abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
Maybe @Brigby or @Ducky (I'm stull not sure on what the responsibility of Moderators vs Administrators is) can move it if it's not, but can we exchange 5* duplicates rewarded from 4* championing like we do from Latest packs?

If so, please remove this.  If not, then that is my suggestion :)

example (cause it just happened to me):
My Black Bolt is at 3-5-2.  I just leveled my Medusa to level 300 without paying attention and she rewarded me a Black Bolt "black" power cover.  I can't use this.  Even with Black Bolt set as my favorite, there is no way in Hades that I'll get 3 draws to get him to 13 powers before the one I just got withers on the vine.  It'd be great if these could be exchanged via Customer Support as well.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    Customer Support only swaps duplicate covers obtained from Latest tokens.

In your case, it’s much better to increase Medusa’s level than keeping her at 299 to prevent wasting the Black Bolt cover.

You can find different opinions on this situation in this thread I started when I was in that situation (which happened again 2 times since then): https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70015/what-would-you-do-if-the-5-cover-from-a-4-champion-reward-is-unusable
    I thought they swapped covers for characters in Latest Legends (and new releases) regardless of how you got them? Have they stopped swapping bonus hero covers?