The Randomness of Support Draws

Options
hammajama
hammajama Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
I had a 4 star Sharon Carter support along with a 1 star Wong and a few other supports before the black order token gifting started recently.

With those tokens, I received:
1* Sharon Carter
1* Wong
1* Sharon Carter
1* Wong
2* Wong
With one day left to go.

I want to be clear that this is not a complaint about free stuff I received. What I am saying is that draws like these discourage me from EVER spending any currency on supports at all. 

I understand with the way supports have been handled up to this point that they are supposed to be very rare and difficult to obtain but is it possible to have a slightly higher draw rate for unowned supports considering that the pulls are so few and far between? Otherwise it feels like simply waiting for free drops or vault pulls in events in order to get supports is the best way to go.

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    At least you got a 4*.  I got 2x 2* (Corvus Glaive and Ebony Maw).  Everything else was 1 star.

So I got 2 supports, that can only be equipped to villains.  The only villain worth using in PvE in the current meta is Thanos... who has no use for either of their powers...

Maybe we could get more villains instead of a 6th Captain America (2*, 3*, Peggy, CaptainFalcon, 2x 5*) or a 7th Spider-man (1*, bagman, 3*, miles, black suit, peter, iron)