When does new 5* Cap go into LL?

NotBAMF
NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone know? I kinda figured it would happen when Jubilee entered packs, but... nope.

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    It's not tied to the 4* release but to the end of 5*'s store closing. Should be in the LT next week I think. 
  • NotBAMF
    Thanks, everyone!
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I'm waiting too. Got to 13 covers on Archangel but don't want to invest in him.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should be Monday, May 7th, after data push. Unless something changes it is 18 days after the character is first offered in release events.
    It is actually 14 days after the store closes, not 18 days after it opens. Should the store stay open longer than 4 days (like 5tar-Lord's store did, presumably for his one-off event), the character will enter the Latest pool later.
    In general you are correct though. :)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Am I crazy, or does OP ask this question every time a new 5* is about to enter tokens?
  • NotBAMF
    Not me. The same question probably comes about, but not from me.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Am I crazy, or does OP ask this question every time a new 5* is about to enter tokens?
    I think we have at least 1 person ask it every new release. 5* or 4* it does not matter. Search feature is too much work for some. Or maybe some patience to just wait until it happens.
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    It's an important question, and I don't mind it having its own thread for high visibility.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    It DOES get asked about a week before any 5-star is scheduled to enter Latest Legends, each and every time. I'm always curious myself. I can never remember when these things are supposed to happen beyond the fact that it occurs sometime during the new season following release.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    It would be a nice gimmick if, every time someone asks this question, they follow this similar title phrasing so that everyone else thinks it's been the same person asking all this time.  
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    It DOES get asked about a week before any 5-star is scheduled to enter Latest Legends, each and every time. I'm always curious myself. I can never remember when these things are supposed to happen beyond the fact that it occurs sometime during the new season following release.
    I know that it's two weeks after their store closes, but I often lose track of how long ago that was. This time has been easy, tho, because I pulled an unusable 4*Cyclops cover right before the store ended, so I've got that in my queue as a sort of timer for Cap joining Latest ;)
  • Quebbster
    Dormammu said:
    I know that it's two weeks after their store closes, but I often lose track of how long ago that was. This time has been easy, tho, because I pulled an unusable 4*Cyclops cover right before the store ended, so I've got that in my queue as a sort of timer for Cap joining Latest ;)
    Considering that new releases happen every two weeks, you need to wait until after the next new release - in this case Blond Widow.
  • TPF Alexis
    Quebbster said:
    Dormammu said:
    Considering that new releases happen every two weeks, you need to wait until after the next new release - in this case Blond Widow.
    Wait, what. Cap's store closed a week and a half ago (a Monday). Cap enters tokens on this coming Monday according to a post above. What does 4Widow have to do with it?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Maybe the poster is implying or giving an example that you can use the release of 4* Black Widow as a signal that 5* cap will enter LT in a few days. 

• Quebbster
    Quebbster said:
    Dormammu said:
    Wait, what. Cap's store closed a week and a half ago (a Monday). Cap enters tokens on this coming Monday according to a post above. What does 4Widow have to do with it?
    I am just saying that the two weeks' waiting time for the fivestar to enter Latest Legends coincides well with the two weeks between releases. In other Words, a new fivestar won't enter tokens until after the next fourstar has been released (unless their release store was extended as mentioned above).
  • TPF Alexis
    Quebbster said:
    Quebbster said:
    Dormammu said:
    I am just saying that the two weeks' waiting time for the fivestar to enter Latest Legends coincides well with the two weeks between releases. In other Words, a new fivestar won't enter tokens until after the next fourstar has been released (unless their release store was extended as mentioned above).
    That makes more sense. 4* releases are kind of amorphous, tho, because they're spread out over several events, so that's still easy to lose track of for me.