Timing issues

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
so all of my nodes in story mode start with a “5minutes until full points again” timer, even though they are at full points. I would not think this is much of a big deal, except that my daily resupplies have not been coming in when I play my first node, and the “reset” for the extra “intercepts” type rewards is not happening, so I am not getting them at all basically. 

Normally, first match of the day is an automatic intercept reward and triggers my daily reward as well. Now, I haven’t gotten my daily reward, and I’ve played each node in story mode twice and gotten no intercepts. I think there’s a timing bug somewhere

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    This definitely sounds unusual. I would recommend contacting Customer Support and providing them with screenshots of what you are seeing with your story node timers so that they can investigate.

As far as your SHIELD Intercepts are concerned, they should be able to correct that issue without too much trouble as long as you let them know that you are not currently receiving them as you should.