I do not want this to come off as a gripe message, but as a take away for the development team for things that should be addressed to benefit the game.
MtGPQ is a great game with a devout and loyal fan base. I do really enjoy this game, however it is becoming far more of a chore now, and instead of just ceasing to play, I would like to share some of the reasons I'm leaving MtGPQ after 2 years. I also know there are many people from the top 5 coalitions that have recently left the game that share many of my frustrations.
From my point of view, this is not just a gem matching game. This is a card collection, deck building, battle, and gem matching game.
Time to reward ratio is too low – more frequent rewards
· Percentages for rare cards and above are ridiculously low
· Purples need to be a guaranteed new card (Ex. it takes about 2 weeks to get 400 purples, and I can't even get a new card!)
· Increase the amount of crafting tokens for duplicates
QA/Test things before pushing them live in the game
· Broken events are released
· Events freeze up and points are lost due to instability
· New items in the Inbox link to web pages with errors (4/30/2018)
· Speed of the actual games is growing increasing long. Animation time takes way to long. I have a video of part of one turn taking over 6 minutes.
· Fast forward button?
· Check mate button? (Ex. Infinite cycle with key supports in play)
· If, in the event of future broken cards, like Baral. Let them be, do not change the card, change the match making. Do not allow matches with a "broken" card, this will still let people have fun with it, and gives you flexibility to prevent frustrated users.
· Casual players – more story mode
I would love to hear if and how these issues can be addressed; can any timeline be provided?
RagnarBatAxe - SWWAgain