Drunken MPQ Moments

LavaManLee
LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
Sigh.  Last night after a bit two many beers watching the NBA playoffs, I thought it was an amazingly brilliant idea to sell off all of my 68 2*s and 3*s on the vine and simply start fresh.  Seemed like a superb idea to boost my ISO and who needs farming anyways?

Woke up this morning and wondered where all the covers were on the vine and then had that "Oh, ****" moment.  Live and learn.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the title I thought it was a satire post about the decision process behind the Reality Season rewards.
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Enjoy your extra iso8
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    I've definitely had a few. One time woke up with a empty roster spot, and freaked out that I accidentally sold a character. Eventually remembered I bought a spot to sell a couple dupe 4*s at a slight increase.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh i have had many of those inculding some on Line.  Many drunken hops in PVP.  The best time I have ever had in the game was when a friend did a drunk hop and it was a mess.  So awesome. 
  • Erunner1201
    Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    I've had some as well.  Worst was pulling CP while under the influence.  It's harder to stop pulling the CP once you have one too many drinks!!
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Plenty late night, date/time arithmetic issues.  Seems 3 hours is shorter at the bar than real life.  My advice, shield before you go.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought you were talking about the devs designing how to get the infinity stones.  Oh, well.