Reality Stone Season Updates (5/1/18)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the updates for the Reality Stone Season that starts this Thursday (5/3/18)

Aesthetic Updates

• The gem in the Season Banner has been updated with the Infinity Stone image

Pack Updates

• Jubilee (Uncanny X-Men) will become a Latest 4-Star character
  • Mockingbird (Bobbi Morse) will become a Vintage 4-Star character

Rewards Updates

Red Iso-8
  • Red Iso-8 has been added to Versus S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator Progression Rewards
    • Starting at S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 3, Red Iso-8 has been added at the 225, 1250, and 1850 levels.
  • Red Iso-8 has been added to Versus Season Progression Rewards
    • Starting at S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 3, Red Iso-8 has been added at the 1100, 2850, and 6250 levels.
  • Red Iso-8 has been added to Versus Season Placement Rewards
    • Starting at S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 3, Red Iso-8 has been added to all ranks.
  • Red Iso-8 has been added to Alliance Versus Season Placement Rewards
    • Starting at S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 3, Red Iso-8 has been added to ranks 5000 and higher.
Support Tokens
  • Support tokens have been added to Versus Season Placement Rewards
    • Starting with S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 3 and higher, Rank 1 players receive an Advanced Support token.
    • At S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance level 9, Ranks 2 - 25 also receive an Advanced Support token.
    • Lower S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels receive a Beginner or Advanced Support token. (See in game for more details)
Infinity Stones
  • Infinity Stones have been added to Placement rewards
    • Starting at S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 6, players can earn the Infinity Stone of the current season as a Rank 1 reward.
    • The rarity of the stone depends on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level you choose. For example, players at S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 6 receive a 1-Star Infinity Stone and players at S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 9 receive a 4-Star Infinity Stone.
This discussion has been closed.