Villains

Ok...if you're gonna make supports "villains only", you HAVE to give us more choices. I believe there are only eight 4* and three 5* villains total (I may have missed one). And since one of the 5*s is Ock that doesn't even really count! Please, there are SOOOO many great villains in Marvel, just give us like 3-4 in a row. A couple 4*s and then one 5* at least. Otherwise please change the supports so that they read "any character" so that we can actually use the supports we get. Thanks....

Comments

• Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    I want more villains since forever, period.

But indeed, releasing 4 villain only supports that can only really be used for Thanos, while Hydra Henchmen still is better really, is just another new feature fail...

Either give us more useful villains, or make using them on villains an extra perk, not a necessity? (Now the free daily tokens are just another slap in the face for those that just try to ignore supports...)
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are a total of 22 villains out of 136 characters from 3* to 5*, which is equal to 16.2%. I hope I did not miss any of them in the list. You can use it on 3* villains when they enable support in PvP.  :D

Looking at the numbers, I agree that the number of villains are low in 4* and 5*. A good percentage of villains could be 25% to 40%? 

3* Villains (11/47 or 23.4%)
    Bullseye
    Daken
    Doctor Doom
    Dr. Octopus
    Loki
    Magneto
    Mystique
    Ragnarok
    Sentry
    Thanos
    The Hood

4* Villains (8/65 or 12.3%)
    Carnage
    Kingpin
    Kraven
    Mordo
    Red Hulk
    Sandman
    Venom (Eddie Brock)
    Vulture

5* Villains (3/24 or 12.5%)
    Doctor Octopus
    Green Goblin
    Thanos
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    So 1 in 6 of full roster is villain, yet 5 of 18 supports are exclusively for villains.. it just doesnt make sense, especially for higher tiers, which really only has vulture and Thanos...