Balancing the Universe results

abmoraz
abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
Now that the Balancing the Universe vault is done, what were your results?

For me:

18 pulls (out of the 300)
  • 200 red ISO
  • ***Daken
  • ***Psylock (x2)
  • ***Hulk
  • ***Mystique
  • 1500 ISO
  • 1000 ISO
  • **OBW
  • **Captain Marvel
  • **Captain America
  • **Thor
  • **Bullseye
  • **Moonstone (x3)
  • **Storm
  • **Wolverine

While I didn't get pretty much anything related to supports (only 1 pull of 200 red ISO), I did get a decent amount of fertilizer for my ** and *** farms.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    abmoraz said:
    Now that the Balancing the Universe vault is done, what were your results?

While I didn't get pretty much anything related to supports (only 1 pull of 200 red ISO), I did get a decent amount of fertilizer for my ** and *** farms.

I am happy to see you're optimistic about continuing your farm, but we really should have had more Supports and less 2*'s in this vault.. or simply a smaller vault to the standard 80-items.

I did pretty good on my vault so far though (18):

2 Advanced Tokens

6 3*

1 1500 iso

6 2*'s

(3 pulls) 475 Riso

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will say, for a vault called “Balancing the Universe” it feels very unbalanced. 

And...

Infinity War Spoiler
    I was not a part of the 1% of players that survived D3s “snap”. 

Pulled garbage. 
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Since I can't see the vault anymore I can't remember all of what I pulled, but I know I got at least 1 Advanced and 1 Beginner Support token from it. Everything else I've already forgotten lol. 
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Posted in the original thread:

mega ghost said:

Balancing the Universe Vault:
    • 4/27 - 2* Moonstone, 2* Hawkeye, 50 RISO.
    • 4/28 - 2* Human Torch, 2* Bullseye, 2* Daken.
    • 4/29 - 2* Bullseye, 2* Black Widow, 2* Daken.
    • 4/30 - 2* Captain America, 2* Captain Marvel, 3* Steve Rogers.

Well, that was disappointing. Ten 2* covers, one 3* cover, and 50 RISO. I also made 5 additional pulls for 100 HP each, and got a 2* cover each time. This vault is way too much of a let down to continue with it any further.

• Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Since I can't see the vault anymore I can't remember all of what I pulled, but I know I got at least 1 Advanced and 1 Beginner Support token from it. Everything else I've already forgotten lol. 
    I got pretty much the same
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    A few hundred red iso, one support that got me an 1* agent Carter, and a whole bunch of 2*.  1* Ebony Maw and Corvus Glaive from the automatic tokens today.

I cashed in all the free tokens, bought a 10-pack and all of the 100 hp daily deals (26 pulls, I think?).  Feeling like a sucker.  I could have saved up that hp for... um... something besides one 1* support with enough RIso to level it 5 times and a handful of fertilizer for the farm.
  • PenniesForEveryone
    PenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Bought the single and 10-pack dailies every day.....did not draw a single support token.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Don't Think I got any support tokens from the vault but got some RISO and covers at least. Did the Daily deal single pull in addition to the free pulls.

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had some spare HP and bought a 10-pack for that vault.

God I regret doing that. Not because I didn't get anything useful (I didn't) but because I refuse to support the supports feature any more.