General progression in game for most players

bezzybear1
bezzybear1 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
Hi I just like to point out some things and ideas that could help the game for the normal plays who don’t hack or who spend thousands with real money. Don’t get me wrong I spend the odd £20 here and there once in a blue moon for hero points as I like to have every character. Anyway back on the topic! 

Progress in this game has got real hard now for most and doesn’t help you keep throwing out new covers like every 2 weeks or so and the fact that so many 2* covers drop still at high level is a joke! 

Ideas: 
. Resort out tokens
. Remove timer’s on claim your reward covers
. Trade system within alliances 
. Possible blank covers 

be happy to go into more detail about any of these ideas but even just doing one of them would help improve the game in general. Like the support add on you have now done, it’s interesting but not really needed to help the game. In fact it just makes it more work in the lack of normal progression for most players and I’m been a long time player here at least 3 years and only just got a dozen 4* championed. 

Thanks for taking the time to read all and hope to go into more details later or other people to post ideas to help out too!? 

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    I support your ideas.

I also dont believe any of them will happen, but that's only because things like 'timers' on claims creates pressure on some players to buy more HP before it expires.  

Anything that can help them generate revenue is not going away, unless the cost isn't worth the effort (remember the in-game ads?).

And before anything is assumed, I'm in the same 'normal' player boat...  Been playing since 4* wolverine was new!  Love the game.  But yeah, there are a few things I'd like to see done, as well.  The trading within alliance feature has been heavily suggested in the past, but I fear it isnt taken seriously because it would be another way to gain power without potential income.  

...unless... They make the trade COST something for one or both players...
  • bezzybear1
    Yeah I know it’s a long shot but the main idea I had behind the timer’s for example is I got 4* deadpool with 11/13 on covers and the within 2-3 months I got 3 purple covers that can’t use cause I got 5/5 all ready and it’s happened on several times now on the older covers! That’s why I also suggest blank covers then that way you can slot them in the ability you want to level up. 

About the token reshuffle like remove the 2* covers from the heroic tokens so it’s 3&4* only and to counter it remove the 3* from the standard tokens. 
    Plus also at rank 7+ Campaigns  they should remove all standard tokens and replace with elite as a extra and that will help cause people at high levels don’t need 2* let alone 1* covers still 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Careful what you ask for. what ends up being developed may simply be auto selling of dupe covers for iso like support. Solves all your problems, right?
  • bezzybear1
    Didn’t say take away the sell option only the timers and possible set covers. So people can still sell for iso-8 if they want