2* selling prices

Lord_MephistoLord_Mephisto Age Unconfirmed Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
Hello! Is there any special reason for Captain Marvel 2* have a ridiculous selling price? While all the others are sold for 65k ISO, she’s worth 17,4k when championed.

Comments

• QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 7,141 Chairperson of the Boards

Is she level 144? The sell price jumps quite a bit from level 143 to level 144.

If she is level 144 then this is a known bug. Take a screenshot, sell it, Contact Customer Support and they will reimburse the missing 47,6K ISO.

Steve Rogers never wanted to be a super soldier. He always wanted to be... LumberCap! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The giant redwood! The larch! The fir! The mighty Scots pine! With his best Bucky by his side! They'd sing, sing, sing...

• Lord_MephistoLord_Mephisto Age Unconfirmed Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Yes, she’s fully championed. Actually, she’s the only one I never sell just because of that.
  • DormammuDormammu Posts: 2,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Lord_Mephisto I must salute you. That is one kick@$$ avatar.  :)

• Lord_MephistoLord_Mephisto Age Unconfirmed Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 7,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, she’s fully championed. Actually, she’s the only one I never sell just because of that.
    As I said, it is a known bug, Contact CS, they can help you.

Steve Rogers never wanted to be a super soldier. He always wanted to be... LumberCap! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The giant redwood! The larch! The fir! The mighty Scots pine! With his best Bucky by his side! They'd sing, sing, sing...