Shield Clearance Levels: when do you lose access to lower SCL based on rank

Tintaiwan
Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
Hi,

I am currently rank 108.  I usually play SCL 7, with no access to anything lower in most(all) events.  I began to wonder when will I lose access to SCL 7 based on my rank.  Does it happen yet? (that is will happen when level 10 roles out)  or will it happen when reach some shield rank?

TT  

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    No one has been locked out of 7 yet. We have no idea about what might happen when/if 10 rolls out, since it hasn’t been announced in any way. 

You can play in 7 as much as you like for the foreseeable future.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh God...I might end up leaving this game if I get locked out of CL7 on PvE.

Everything would be so slow and tedious. I can't take two-hour long grinds again.
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    i agree.  SCL 8 is jump up in difficulty.   scl 7 has easy low level clears, and higher levels still fun, with some challenges.  Some events make 7 feel like 8.  
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh God...I might end up leaving this game if I get locked out of CL7 on PvE.

Everything would be so slow and tedious. I can't take two-hour long grinds again.
    The SCL lockout is for PVP only.  PVE allows you to drop as low as you like, regardless of SCL.