Serious question...update to a newer version

RTA3000
RTA3000 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
ive updated to the latest version but now every time u play it keeps saying there’s a latest version I need to update to. I humoured it, click ok and it took me to an App Store paging prompting me to open my latest version?!? I’m getting the prompt after every match which is getting more than slightly annoying. Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Moved to Bugs and Technical issues. @Tombstone could possibly lend a hand if you are still getting the prompt while being updated to the current build.**
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I'm getting this prompt too, but in my case I actually haven't got the latest version - I'm on R151.0 and am being prompted to install R151.1. Check your version (in the Options menu at the very bottom).

Is it possible that the patch isn't yet released to your country's App Store, but the in-game notifications are firing anyway?
  • Cdubb1975
    Cdubb1975 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    I can't  play currently because of an in-game pop up telling me the latest version is available, and then takes me to the Google play store.  I updated to 151 on Tuesay through the Amazon app store.
  • RTA3000
    RTA3000 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    Cheers CNash, checked where u said and you’re right I’m still on 151.0. Guessing the update is coming soon.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Yep they did a minor release from 151.0 to 151.1.  It’s unusual, but not a bug.