Unannounced update

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
This morning I jumped on to MPQ and got promoted for a unannounced update,  what's up? 

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint said:
    This morning I jumped on to MPQ and got promoted for a unannounced update,  what's up? 
    Maybe this is the Support percentage fix?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, just got this too.  That's inconvenient as I don't update the game without wifi...
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
  • GrimSkald
    Sm0keyJ0e said:

That update was done at about 7am (EDT) on 4/23...  Looks like Brigby "edited" it yesterday, but I don't see any other notes...
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    GrimSkald said:
    Sm0keyJ0e said:

That update was done at about 7am (EDT) on 4/23...  Looks like Brigby "edited" it yesterday, but I don't see any other notes...
    My game updated to version 151. Maybe there's a new subversion, I can't tell.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    R151.1 Update: Support Perks that have a chance to activate will now activate in accordance to their listed percentages. 

Thats all that that was contained in this update.
  • GrimSkald
    Yeah, I guess it's that sub version that has the fix for the supports.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Yup. It was a very small update, so I just included it at the top of the R151 notes, and edited the title.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pity, thought they might have slipped in a REAL IW  tie in under the radar.  

Guess this really is all there is
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was hoping for a free token for the 300-item vault so I can open a 2*.. oh well
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I was hoping for a free token for the 300-item vault so I can open a 2*.. oh well
    I bought the 100 HP deal token just for laughs and got 1k Iso. Done with that vault. It's a shame how many missed opportunities they had coming into this movie tie-in. Free token, Tokens in PVE or PVP events, New events, Daily rewards for the week or Crash of the Mad Titan in DDQ. Now we know it's all about the $$$$. Enjoyment and fun be damned.