New Black Widow?

Options
Felonius
Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
I see now in the game's intro that there's a blonde character I believe to be the Black Widow from the new Infinity War movie.  Did I miss the announcement on a new BW character in MPQ?  I've looked throughout the forums and don't see any official post about her.  Can someone enlighten me, please?

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There's a post in the general board about the next four characters coming. It's titled something like "next four heroes (Cap, Widow, Okoye, IronSpider)".
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, Blonde Widow should be introduced to the game next weekend.
  • Felonius
    Options
    Thank you @TPF Alexis, I think I found the discussion you mentioned:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72076/next-4-heroes-cap-widow-okoye-and-iron-spider/p1
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, that was the one.
  • Felonius
    Options
    Cool.  I guess I didn't find it before because I was searching for variations on "Black Widow" and of course I just kept finding articles/threads on the pre-existing characters.  I also looked for posts by "official" peeps (Brigby, et al), but as it turns out that thread was started by someone named Yasuru.  Heh.  Fortunately, when you said the post I was looking for talked about Okoye, I searched her name, and since she's not a pre-existing character I found it pretty quickly from there.  Yay!  Again, thanks!