Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep138: I'm a lumber Cap, and I'm ok

Options
XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2018 in MPQ General Discussion

* New upcoming chars!: Captain America, Black Widow (May 3), Okoye (May 17) and Spider-Man/Iron Spider (May 31). 
* R151
* SCL8 Bundle
* Black Panther Update
* Infinity War - New Supports, Vaults, and Stores

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    - Wooo, hey, Cullen Bunn is a real good writer and Sixth Gun is real good as well
    - "I don't want to endorse him (Bill Cosby) in any way" very timely statement
    - No work on your birthday, Craig? Did Jared get to you as well?
    - Is the NFL having a Superstar Shakeup like the WWE?
    - I'm floating the theory Disney moved the movie release date up a week to coincide with Thanos being the featured character in Daedpool Daily
    - Pie Skip 13:40 to 16:50
    - I did get a new Beardo Cap from one of my two Covert Ops tokens, letting me keep a hold of my CP...for now...
    - As much as I like Steve Rogers, his two star version is, in fact, a bum
    - 3 star Human Torch is defintely in the /u/jendamcglynn fun category
    - Even with champed fivers, I still see boosted fours (Rogue and Teen Jean, esspecially) in PVP
    - HUGE mark out moment for Fightin' Round the World
    - my vine is assorted two stars for the farm and a blue cover for my 2/5/4 nuPanther that expires in two days
    - my reward of the week were two much needed yellow covers for the aforementioned nuPanther
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    #ResistPies
    --Craig had my hopes up when he said "greatest of all hosts" because I thought it meant we'd hear Joe. :P 
    --Many congratulations to Jenda & his missus on their little one.
    --If D3 & Demiurge gained the rights to do a DC Puzzle Quest then would each of you just keep playing Marvel, play both games, or switch to playing just DC? For myself, I'd play both. (Dyno-Mutt could be their joke equivalent of Howard the Duck!)
    --My grandpa used to sing a variation on that "Mississippi Mud" song.
    --The Supports store only appears when you have a token to spend there. You can't use in game currency to buy Supports.
    -- 2-star Captain America is a good character if you're a 2-star player or in the 3-star transition. For the rest of us, he's bad simply because we've outgrown him. When I'm required to use him, he's fine.
    --Please remind us why Craig calls this version of Cap "Corks." 
    --Which Negasonic Teenage Warhead? The comicbook and movie versions are COMPLETELY different.
    --Reward of the Week: 2-star Wong. I've been pumping all my red ISO into him and he's up to level 36 & attached to my 5-star Doctor Strange.
    --Dying on the Vine: a Peter Parker cover in a color I'm maxed out on, two America Chavez covers, and six(!) covers for my 3-star Captain Marvel duplicate.
    --I'm still missing Jessica Jones; she's the only character I don't have.
    --All clues about the pie segment are bad clues.

• shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would like you guys to still figure out what Necrocap(that's what we're calling him.. be a coolguy)'s powers are on the air and discuss builds.  i always enjoy new character discussions,
    Always,
    Inabigcountry (the artist formally known as shartattack)