I’ve completed the Shuri challenge!

Daredevil217
Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards

That is all.

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is awesome. I'll have to try that. I've been running Shuri and Panther in The Big Enchilada and you can get a lot of coverage quick.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    My goal is to manage that with C4ge and 3* Storm along, and then chain Storm's black into Cage's yellow :smiley:
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Lol crazy !!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    That is awesome. I'll have to try that. I've been running Shuri and Panther in The Big Enchilada and you can get a lot of coverage quick.
    - I tried to do it with no waves which is harder.

- I found out that team-up tiles do not get fortified so I needed someone to overwrite them (Cap blue)

- You also need to avoid matching too many fortified tiles because they will kill the opponent before you cover the board. 

- Because of the above I needed to fight characters with a larger health pool. 

- Fun fact: with Shuri, Cap actually makes +2 red and +1 blue from his shields due to the lowered AP costs. 
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    This is amazing!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I laughed a bit in Category-5 when I tried to use Ragin Cajun but was told I couldn't because there was no legal tiles available - apparently Storm had already made every single colored tile into an attack tile already. This is really taking it to Another level though!