New login screen - Black Widow

mbaren
mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
I, like many of us, can always find things to complain about, but I wanted to pay a pure compliment about some artwork.  At least based on the glimpse one gets of her when we start up the game now, whoever did the artwork for the new Black Widow did a hell of a good job.  Looks really great, and I look forward to the full character being rolled out.

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Same goes for the new Captain America. I love the artwork on him as well.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    That loading screen was kind of intense to see first thing in the morning, but yeah, excellent artwork on the new characters there.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    shame we only get to see it once, once it's loaded there is no time to see it unless you cut off the wifi :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonko33 said:
    shame we only get to see it once, once it's loaded there is no time to see it unless you cut off the wifi :)
    Depends on how bad your connection is. It usually stays around for at least a few cycles for me, and generally pops up again at least once or twice per play session.
  • Shintok17
    Wonko33 said:
    You will get to see her soon in all her glory when she is released.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    I vote we call her blonde widow to differentiate her from the other versions
  • cgrubb80
    cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I am glad we finally get a black (blonde) widow. 
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    I vote we call her blonde widow to differentiate her from the other versions
    Or fun widow since we all know blondes have more fun
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about Suicide Blonde? No....  I know! Atomic Blonde. No... I guess that's been used.
    Blidow?
    NaBLONDa?
    ScoBlondJo?

Aw man... these are terrible. I'll probably just end up calling her: 4widow.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2018
    ScarDjow?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    MBW, OBW, GSBW, and Natasha....

The new one is probably going to be 4BW. That's my guess.
  • CenturyChild
    CenturyChild Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    God, she looks so good. One of those character releases that makes me want to throw proper roster building out of the window (something that happens more frequently than I'd prefer) and dedicate a roster slot to having her. I hope her kit is good.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Wonko33 said:

Here, now you can see it all the time, in glorious 1080p, courtesy of the power and the glory that is the Steam version of MPQ. Make a wallpaper out of it ....

Yep, Steam MPQ. Remember Steam MPQ? The one that's twisting in the wind? Certain parts of which are still being used to promote the game, despite no longer being part of the game? Yeah, that one.

EDIT to add:    Cap'n ShaveMeNot ....

Those are great but I wish they would make some wallpapers out of them so I don't need to see LOADING on it. 
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    That scarlet witch face tho...
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Saw the movie today and maybe it was me, but I didn’t catch why she was blonde. Don’t think it was even bought up in the movie. 
  • Shintok17
    Pongie said:
    Saw the movie today and maybe it was me, but I didn’t catch why she was blonde. Don’t think it was even bought up in the movie. 
    She is originally a blonde if you look back to her old movies.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shintok17 said:
    Pongie said:
    and she had curly hair in IM2 and straight hair in winter soldier?  WTH is that all about?
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Phumade said:
    Shintok17 said:
    Pongie said:
    and she had curly hair in IM2 and straight hair in winter soldier?  WTH is that all about?
    yeah , I mean I've never heard of any women changing their hair styles once in a while
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Those are great but I wish they would make some wallpapers out of them so I don't need to see LOADING on it. 
    Ask nicely.
    I didn't say YOU had to do it. It would be nice if we could get them like the usual new character wallpapers though.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Wonko33 said:
    Phumade said:
    yeah , I mean I've never heard of any women changing their hair styles once in a while
    Especially not the spyiest of super-spies.