48 Hour PVE Node Question

LavaManLee
LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
So, having played this game enough to understand most of it, I still humbly come to this forum requesting an answer to a question that I am sure has already been answered.

Scenario : I enter a 12 PM event of a 48 hour node at 3 PM.  Thus, I am three hours late of the actual start.  I do my four clears of each subnode and am complete by 3.30 PM.

Question : The next day, do I start my fifth clears just after 12 PM, just after 3 PM or just after 3.30 PM?  Or is it a completely different time I should do it?  I can't tell which time gives the optimal points.

Hope this makes sense and appreciate the input!

Comments

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    You'd clear it again just after 3pm. It needs a full 24 hours to refresh, so if you cleared it at 12, it wouldn't have fully refreshed. 
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I will second what @Nick441234 said, and just add this: For any event you want your available points to be as high as possible when you start your final grind. The optimal time to do your single clear on the 48 hour subs is the instant the timer reaches 0, and the node is worth full points. Assuming you didn't do your first 4 clears sequentially, you may need to space out your single clear to squeeze every possible point out of it. 
    It also depends on it you are going for T5 vs. T50.  Personnaly, I know I'll never make T5, and I'm happy with T50, so I do all my clears when convenient, but still space them out 4-1-3. Even though I start late and finish early, I maximize the points available at those times.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks!  Greatly appreciated.  It explains my T14 finish for the first node of Webbed Wonder.  I normally start right no time but didn't this event.