Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Thanks d3!

QuafioQuafio Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I'm sure there have been plenty of these posts in the past (and forgive me if this isn't the right forum category for this), but I just wanted to thank the devs for making a game that I enjoy playing. I know it takes a lot of time and effort guys! Thanks and please keep up the good work!
Tagged:

Comments

• DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,348 Chairperson of the Boards
    (Suggestions & Feedback)

But I agree!
  • Maximus7481Maximus7481 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Totally agree! Thanks
  • AnonAnon Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Same here. Thanks D3!
  • Pr0spect0rPr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    You know what, yea they do deserve it. I've been suffering from burn out from the game and it's only due to pve on a schedule. I used to be super competitive and trying hard to do the best clears possible with my roster but didn't really feel worth much. Got my top 20s when I want to apply myself otherwise float in the 30s for placement losing out from some mismanaged time and previous possible tapping and what not. But I do still come back to the game at some point in the day. The characters are fun the game modes are still fun (simulator and the Wakanda event I can do without). This game still has my attention just not as painfully scheduled as before which is healthier