Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Thanks for supports...

2»

Comments

• smkspysmkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Cover waste is just part of the game, plain and simple. It's gonna happen whether a person hoards or not. Probably only time hoarding could almost guarantee non-waste was during vaulting.

Only colorless covers that should implemented is for 5 stars. Too much dilution in classics to waste CP on the chance of pulling a 6th and while I appreciate the swap program for latest, colorless would remove the need for it entirely.

While I don't hate supports, I feel the release has been very lackluster. The ability to get the lowest yeilding token should be a bit easier to attain.
  • mpqr7mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    The cool thing is that eventually you get enough championed 4*s and 5*s so that even though you waste a lot of covers, it doesn't matter. You just get excited when you draw a cover that's not a waste.