Howard Hunting: April 2018- How’d you do?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Mchacal
    Mchacal Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Useable Green!
    Just championed him. ;)
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Useable Blue!
    All these other people finally finishing their Howards too. Who put these onions here dangit  :'(
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I finally finished my Howard and champed him! Had to throw away at least 5 unusable covers before yesterday.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Useable Green!
    Got a Green that my 5/2/5 Howard has saved for next time. I used to dread the token reward because so often I've had to sell it for ISO. Not anymore!

KGB

• Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As of today I got my last purple so my Howard is finally champable (with couple champ rewards). 
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I champed him this anniversary though I've had him at 13 covers since the last Howard event. Obv I got a bunch more Howards this time. I won't ever use him since he's a 4 star but still, what else am I still playing this match 3 for.
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It's all champ levels to me homie!
    My Howard has been 4-5-3 for a while. I happened to draw a usable Green from the vault before Webbed Wonder ended. So now he’s at level 272. (Have 2 covers saved.) And it’ll be champ levels from now on.

Edited for clearance.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Useable Green!
    With most recent Webbed Wonder, I got my first blue.  A token from the Anniversary vault gave me a second blue.  So, now he's 0/1/2 and lvl 90.  I'm hoping to get more covers from the Anniversary vault.  
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Purple I can't use
    The "Unusable" categories should be changed to "saved." I love that "Unusable" is a thing of the past.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Useable Blue!
    The "Unusable" categories should be changed to "saved." I love that "Unusable" is a thing of the past.
    @Daredevil217 Since you were the original creator of this thread, would you mind creating a new updated version of this, so that players aren't confused about the "Unusable" categories? Thank you!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @Daredevil217 Since you were the original creator of this thread, would you mind creating a new updated version of this, so that players aren't confused about the "Unusable" categories? Thank you!
    A new one should have been created anyway since I’m pretty sure this was necro’d after being older than a month. I stopped creating them for Webbed Wonder events after cover save went into effect because people are no longer wasting his covers. If someone else wants to create a new thread to discuss Howard during the next Webbed Wonder that’s cool, as is a mod closing this one up. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Useable Blue!
    *Closing this thread, due to original posts containing past information that is no longer relevant or accurate.
This discussion has been closed.