Vizier of Tumbling Sands cycle freeze [Fixed in 2.7.1]

Options
sjechua
sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
During the coalition event Race to Orazca #5 between 4/20-4/22, there were multiple instances where cycling Vizier of Tumbling Sands with a creature disabled in the battlefield will cause a match freeze. Please review and fix, thanks!

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Igemon
    Igemon Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    +1
    This issue resulted in loss of 2 matches
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm interested to hear it's _all_ reenable disabled creature effects. This is why destroying hixus is freezing things too.
  • ironer
    ironer Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Had this issue in Race to Orazka, white node.
    Reproduced yesterday in TotP event
  • G_pretender
    G_pretender Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Something similar happened to me recently when I destroyed a Hixus with forsake the worldly. The game was stuck in the animation that happens when a support os destroyed by a spell.
  • caffiend
    caffiend Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    +1. This just happened to me twice today. I was in Fateful Showdown event against Territorial Gorger. I can't remember the other event - but it definitely happens when a creature is disabled by a planeswalker power and you cycle vizier of tumbling sands in order to enable the creature. Game freeze. 

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just had the game freeze on me today playing allies.  I played kor entaglers, opponent cast vizier and the game froze.
  • HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had this happen with Combat Celebrant against Territorial Gorger in 2 different games.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I ran across this with my newly crafted Hixus. It only happened when a gem match destroyed it though, Vraska destroyed it repeatedly with no freezing. As to why I cast it four times against Vraska, well it helped a bit, and I managed to win in the end. Plus, it was only Training Grounds.
  • Shibata
    Shibata Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Vizier did this to me late during this past coalition event.  AI cast it and my match instantly froze.  It cost me a top 25 spot.  It's kinda ridiculous that this card has been known to cause freezing since at least OP's post, and it still hasn't been fixed.   
  • Igemon
    Igemon Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just checked and the bug is still there.
  • watman
    watman Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    Reproduced with Combat celebrant trigger against Cast Out - game froze when CC's exert reached 0 and was supposed to enable the creature under Cast Out.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Update: This should be fixed in the upcoming 2.7.1 build