Did not receive my in game content even though I was charged. What gives?

jp1
jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
Yep, so I decided I'd spend a little....bored with the wait times from the boss event. Then I am charged for the Stark Salary and receive absolutely nothing. 

I'm sure a support ticket can lead to resolution, but I wasn't looking to pre-order some content... This is a bug that needs fixing immediately. Unacceptable in my opinion.

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Moved this to Bugs and Technical Issues. Perhaps @Tombstone can lend a hand**
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2018
    Seems to be an ongoing issue. No longer prepared to spend on game due to this issue and the poor cs response. Try getting refund from platform provider (google play etc.) There may be a time limit on apply for refunds (24hrs iirc)
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Platform provider referred me to speak with the game developer within minutes of this happening. Further, I put in a ticket and have yet to hear anything back...not even an automated response. :neutral:

Edit:Platform provider took care of the issue. Hopefully I get a chance to respond to the support ticket before they take any actions. Although, this really needs to be looked into. This type of error if not addressed properly would have pushed me into a corner with filing a chargeback. Which as I understand is considered “cheating”. I consider the bug to be nothing short of theft if it were left uncorrected by CS. 

I hope “poor response” doesn’t mean you lost your money. 

In in any case, I’m all set. Thanks for putting the post in the correct area, and referring it to someone who may have been able to help. Still definitely worth finding out what happened.