Come and get me event

While I think it is great, that there are sometimes events, where my team and I can get really far, I feel this time Thanos is way too easy. He doesn't feel like the major villain, that he should be, but instead a pushover. I think as a boss he really needs to be re-designed maybe with different powers, that reflect the infinity stones in his gauntlet. Currently, thanks to the tiles on the board, it feels like the player is the one using the infinity stones against Thanos, like we are wearing the gauntlet. I understand how it should actually feel like we are taking out his infinity stones one by one and weakening him, but it doesn't, because the tiles/stones don't give him an advantage to begin with.

Personally, I would make the tiles 6 turn-countdown tiles with each starting on a different number. When a tile runs out, it does something, that reflects what an infinity stone would do (for example "time" - prolong player countdown tiles - like 2* BWs blue power) and then spawns somewhere different on the board as a new 6 turn-countdown tile. This way Thanos would fire a different power each turn. The player would have a chance to break these cycles by destroying the tiles - maybe still getting some sort of bonus for doing this.

How would you remake Thanos? Do you agree that he needs to be re-designed?

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first thing he needs is not having 4*R&G boosted during his event.