Come and Get Me. Thanos not unlock after node clear.

Thorstienn
Thorstienn Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
Pretty much as title says. This just happened to me for the 2nd time. I completed the peter quill node to the far left (last one I needed) and Thanos remains locked. The 1st time I don't know which node it was.
Not sure if anyone else has had this... but it's really eating into my score.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had this happen one time in the previous alliance event (Apocalypse), and I was able to resolve the issue by force-quitting the app and restarting. Then, when I loaded the event screen again the nodes had updated properly.

Your mileage may vary though, I've also seen bug reports for this in the past that were not resolved as easily.
  • Thorstienn
    Thorstienn Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    DeNappa said:
    I've had this happen one time in the previous alliance event (Apocalypse), and I was able to resolve the issue by force-quitting the app and restarting. Then, when I loaded the event screen again the nodes had updated properly.

Your mileage may vary though, I've also seen bug reports for this in the past that were not resolved as easily.
    Thanks. If it happens again I'll be sure to try that. I just jumpbaround leaderboards etc trying to FORCE it to update: then just quit and Get on with my life. Just something like 50k lost, not the end of the world.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I heard reports of people who had switched alliances after joining, and they didn't get the reset when their round was done, but did get a reset when their new alliance completed a round.