Come and Get Me random AP gem

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
In the Come and Get Me boss event, I've matched away the Infinity Gem that 'generates 30 random AP' about 10 times now. Each time it's generated yellow AP.

Comments

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,219 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've gotten black, blue, and yellow.  More black than anything... RNG and all that good stuff...
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    When the match lasted long enough for me to notice, I've gotten black and blue.I noticed because 30 blue doesn't help G4mora because she can't stun Thanos, and her black can only effectively be fired once per turn.

Are you using the same team each time? I wonder if the RNG is tied to your team. So it will only give you AP in a color you have an active ability in?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you using the same team each time? I wonder if the RNG is tied to your team. So it will only give you AP in a color you have an active ability in?
    Nope. I've gotten either red or yellow almost every time, which are colours that the team I've been using only has passives in. I did get blue and black once each, but haven't seen it dish up green or purple yet.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've gotten blue both times I've matched it and paid attention.  None of my team had active blue powers either time.  So yay?
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Red, black, yellow and blue. I would chalk it up to unlucky draws for those above.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've gotten all colours. Sounds like a covers streak(5/5/18)  to me.