Nodes that require specific characters

JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
When a node requires a specific character but allows variants (1*, 2*, etc.) of that character to be used, if we select the required character in the line-up, can the game automatically adjust our roster to bring all of the valid characters to the front?

I have a single-cover 1* Hawkeye that was automatically rostered to an empty slot when I pulled a bunch of Standard tokens, and I'm keeping as a placeholder for when I get the new 5* Cap. For some illogical reason the game keeps selecting that single-cover, unleveled, 1* Hawkeye for his required node in the Thanos event instead of selecting my champion 3* Hawkguy, or my partially covered 5* Hawkeye. So then I need to scroll through my roster to find my Hawkguy.

It would be a "quality of life" improvement if tapping that 1* Hawkeye currently in the required character slot automatically brought all of my available Hawkeye characters to the front of my roster, then I'd just have to tap the character I want to use.

Comments

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I wonder how hard it would be to set that one character selection slot in the center to automatically lock out unselectable characters, just like it does for loaner nodes and PvP when there's only a single version of the character you can use? I'm sure it would be a logistical nightmare on the back end, and there's no monetary benefit to doing it, but it would really make team planning better.