Buying Karn problem on iOS

Options
Kinesia
Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
my wife is having trouble buying Karn.
ive raised a ticket but posting here too in case it affects others.

she paid but it stuck on the wheel of death instead of qdding him.
since then any retry (including reinstalling) says its been purchased and will be restored for free but then gets stuck on the wheel of death again.

Comments

• ROYGBV00
    ROYGBV00 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    You and me both.  I tried purchasing Karn twice, with both times having the same effect (wherl of death) like you did.  :(
  • Aeroplane
    Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I was able to buy him , but now the game has loading problems all over the place. Can't open my basic booster (error) and I lost my Zendikar reward pack. Fights only load 50% of the time now.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was able to buy Karn but I’m seeing the basic booster error and slow battle load times like you @Aeroplane
  • Aeroplane
    Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I was able to buy Karn but I’m seeing the basic booster error and slow battle load times like you @Aeroplane
    i thought they fixed it as the Across Ixalan booster came through so I used my 400 pink gems and lost them all for nothing after loading error. Yikes!
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is still happening.

I know there are "bigger problems" like game freezes and crashes during events but people not being able to get the things they've paid for is a similar "lack of service paid for" problem and needs a fast turn around, even if there's some quick hack that can be done, like removing Karn from the account and putting him back in as a gift to claim in the inbox, would that get around whatever is messing up purchase restores in the short term?