Options
2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "Clairvoyant or Nostalgia?"

Clairvoyant is a referance to: 
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvels-mobile-games-set-avengers-infinity-war-updates-1103462

"April 24  New supports become available, including Children of Thanos and Infinity Stones. New characters include Captain America (April 19), Black Widow (May 3), Okoye (May 17) and Spider-Man/Iron Spider (May 31)."

Listing 4 characters at once through May 31st is Clairvoyant since it comes way in advance and from an unknown source.

Nostalgia is a reference to Dazzler.

The hint is literally asking Black Widow or Dazzler?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,491 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    "Clairvoyant or Nostalgia?"

Clairvoyant is a referance to: 
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvels-mobile-games-set-avengers-infinity-war-updates-1103462

"April 24  New supports become available, including Children of Thanos and Infinity Stones. New characters include Captain America (April 19), Black Widow (May 3), Okoye (May 17) and Spider-Man/Iron Spider (May 31)."

Listing 4 characters at once through May 31st is Clairvoyant since it comes way in advance and from an unknown source.

Nostalgia is a reference to Dazzler.

The hint is literally asking Black Widow or Dazzler?
    I'll be impressed if the new char release doesn't adhere to the posted schedule that was reported.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wonder how they tested this or gathered data for this

Support Perks that have a chance to activate are activating less often than listed in the descriptions. We are currently planning to address this issue by the end of next week (by April 27th)

• PhoenixEyeFist
    PhoenixEyeFist Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Deadpool2? Definitely Cable.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Claire Voyant was first in a 1940 comic, the first Marvel/Timely character to use the name Black Widow. She is an antihero who literally killed baddies in the name of Satan. She last appeared in “The Twelve”, a good 12 issue mini that used a lot of OG Marvel superheroes and would be even better to read today, rather than during the original print run that was delayed for 4 years (!) between issue 8 and 9.

She would be an interesting addition to the game....
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wonder how they tested this or gathered data for this

Support Perks that have a chance to activate are activating less often than listed in the descriptions. We are currently planning to address this issue by the end of next week (by April 27th)
    The simplest explanation is that someone inspected the code and noticed that it was deriving the odds incorrectly.  You wouldn't need any statistical play data to determine that.
  • Jrlrma
    Jrlrma Posts: 65 Match Maker
    edited April 2018
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Claire Voyant was first in a 1940 comic, the first Marvel/Timely character to use the name Black Widow. She is an antihero who literally killed baddies in the name of Satan. She last appeared in “The Twelve”, a good 12 issue mini that used a lot of OG Marvel superheroes and would be even better to read today, rather than during the original print run that was delayed for 4 years (!) between issue 8 and 9.

She would be an interesting addition to the game....
    Im just speculating but my guess would be that bw uses claire voyant as an alias in iw and thats the connection. I doubt were gonna get a 1940s era marvel character. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Updated to Final Release Notes. No changes.
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LOVE the new load screen

Whos the blonde? Widow??
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I like the load screen and I really like the gold numbers to represent the boost enhancements.  Very nice!
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    LOVE the new load screen

Whos the blonde? Widow??
    Well, it's DEFINITELY Scarlett Johansson...
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Very interesting that the bug with regards to supports not firing at their listed percentages warranted an out of cycle patch. Was there some game breaking behavior I wasn't aware of? At any rate, Kudos on the quick turnaround