Changes to Customer Support System (4/19/18)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

You may have noticed that Customer Support looks a little different in the game today. We have improved our in-game Customer Support in today's 2.6 update (4/19/18) that will allow all your communication with the Customer Support team to happen in-game.

As this is a new system, there may be a couple of things that will need to be adjusted or tweaked before communication with Customer Support is a finely tuned machine.

A couple of things we would like to note:
  • Some users (most likely iOS users) may not receive push notifications when Customer Support responds to your message, however a notification will still show up in the game. We plan to have this fixed in the next update.
  • If you have submitted a ticket prior to this update, and are concerned your message has not been responded to yet, then please submit another ticket and provide any pertinent details; such as UID, Player Name, Ticket Number, and/or approximate date that you last communicated with Customer Support.
  • Emailing support is still available, if you prefer this method. To reach Customer Support via email, please email support@d3go.com and a Customer Support agent will be happy to assist.
We thank you for your patience as the team incorporates these new tools. Thanks for playing Magic: The Gathering - Puzzle Quest!

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We've really got to get this forum fixed.  I read this as MPQ not MtGPQ and got all excited.  Then confused.
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brig y ... Ok... with the latest release, the game continually hangs at the inbox/vault screen with no content.  The menus don’t work so cannot try the new bug submission,... the normal workaround of exiting and coming back in no longer works.... and the bug submission on this site does not work either,,,,

no no place else to go, so submitting it here

ummm... help?    And a little quality control.

Let me know how to get more details of both issues/ screenshots if needed
  • Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @Brigby
    this is for my wife. since the update she cannot load the game so she also cannot make a ticket to support that she can't get into the game.

her uid is [redacted]

what should she do?

//Removed Personal Info -Brigby
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Houdin, you shouldn't list UID's here, I think PMing it to Brigby might be the way to go. Definitely edit it out of your message though.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Hilk Just to clarify, are you talking about MPQ or MTGPQ, because your profile suggests that you play MPQ, but you're posting on a thread in the MTGPQ section.

@Houdin Has she tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game? This seems to have solved any login issues for a large number of players.

@DBJones Thanks for the assistance! I've gone ahead and removed their UID from the post, as you are correct that personal info would be safer relayed to me in a private message.