Karn Overview + Gameplay (Video)

babar3355
babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
For anyone wanting to learn more about Karn before considering a purchase, check out my newest video!  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCupt2-08K2Bh2p-9IHxI92Q?view_as=subscriber

Forum rules don't allow me to link directly to the video because I am playing an opponent who didn't give express, written permission.  Kind of like an NFL thing.  Anyway, just click the link and then click on the most recent video!  

Please subscribe to my channel if you enjoy!  I only occasionally link my channel with new videos on the forums.

Comments

• Grixis197
    Grixis197 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    He’s really broken 
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
     holy cow! He looks insane. Nice share! 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Impressive! Karn is OP in colorless. I Imagine he's much more mellow under color restricted nodes. By the by... I've never faced you after all this time @babar3355 I would've recognized a name like yours. Bummer really. I enjoy playing against names of those I know. Weird, but true.  A comraderie kind of thing
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting, I do get reports of people playing against me.  But now that you mention it, I am not sure I have ever run into one of your decks either.  We are not meant to be =(.

Although, I would much rather run into your decks on a meaningless match. =P
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    babar3355 said:
    Interesting, I do get reports of people playing against me.  But now that you mention it, I am not sure I have ever run into one of your decks either.  We are not meant to be =(.

Although, I would much rather run into your decks on a meaningless match. =P
    haha, Same here, my friend, same here.