iPhone loading issue now worse than ever

Options
zaann85
zaann85 Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
So basically last update you said to just close and reopen app, now even that doesn’t work, please fix!

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    zaann85 said:
    So basically last update you said to just close and reopen app, now even that doesn’t work, please fix!
    Try uninstalling and installing it again. It worked for me in Android. Just updating to 2.6 did not let me get in.
  • Navidshi
    Navidshi Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Likewise, since installing the Dominaria prerelease patch the game always gets stuck when the main screen loads, no matter how many times I reload the app. 
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don’t seem to be having that problem on my iOS device...
  • Chubbys
    Chubbys Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem here. Latest iOS release, iPhone 6. 
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Same problem on Android... :(

Edit : I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now I'm able to play.
  • Wombat31
    Wombat31 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I can't even reinstall the game
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    We are hearing about this issue happening with some players.  Some players have tried doing hard resets to fix the issue and others have tried reinstalling the game (we recommend making sure you have the game saved via Facebook before trying this option).  If these fixes don't work, please reach out to our support team and provide your UID so they can investigate further and work on a fix.  Thanks for letting us know and we apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What do you suggest I do if my game doesn’t load after the update and I don’ t have Facebook? Has customer support improved so much that I can delete the game and give them my UID and be able to play in this weekends event? The last time this happened it took them 2 weeks to get my account back. With the lack of crystals going around this will kill me.
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    S7 with Android 7.0, get this sometimes on start-up and also when going back to the Activity hub (which is new since the update). Only way to get it working again is to clear the App data (again new since the update as an app kill and restart worked before). Sent email to support as I also can't get to the new helpdesk system or raise a ticket from within the game. Simply returns to the settings page after entering an email address.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm on android, and while the game "works" there is a long delay when claiming/starting/ending matches. Like, minutes it just sits there spinning. I can't claim any packs either, same spinning then a timeout error. Makes it hard to get things done in time when the game just sits there.

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Gideon said:
    What do you suggest I do if my game doesn’t load after the update and I don’ t have Facebook? Has customer support improved so much that I can delete the game and give them my UID and be able to play in this weekends event? The last time this happened it took them 2 weeks to get my account back. With the lack of crystals going around this will kill me.
    The team has recognized the issue and found a fix that is causing the game to not load for players experiencing this issue.  Please send a message to support with your UID and they will be able address the issue.  If it takes more than a couple of days, please DM me and I will help escalate your ticket.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This is NOT a once off occurrence which makes it really bad...

Yesterday I was frozen after the update and needed to reinstall on iOS and I did and it worked.

But this morning the problem was BACK and I needed to reinstall AGAIN. That makes this a very serious problem if it can potentially happen every single time I need to login... @Brigby