Comments

• Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
     :(:(:(:(:(  I missed the live recording 
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    - I've said it before elsewhere, Ragnarok is the best Thor movie, third best Guardians movie
    - Ian doing the opening? No Craig? Some Irish fella? What show is this?
    - Every future guest should also be introduced alongside their oppressor
    - Ian lying about accessing the forums SMDH
    - What's a pokemon?
    - I still occassionally will skip Teen Jean since she is one of those folks the CPU uses way better than her kit allows
    - really loved hearing all those PVP strategies from the three of you
    - Pie skip 17:25 to 22:00 #PiePSA
    - **** bag didn't get bleeped? My friggin' ears!
    - The reward change for X-Force Wolverine did not and do not help my current 5/5/0 Old Man Logan
    - I ended up getting Korg in my support set and since I use my champed five star Thor all the time, he's been the recipient of all my Red ISO
    - I hope the five star Hulk themed support is either Rick Jones or 'Purple Pants'
    - re: the 1000 HP reward from Taco Tokens, I call it "your moth ers a slot" a joke for maybe one person
    - my vine a few two star Ares' and Steves for the farm and a blue nuPanther, currently at 0/5/4
    - rewards have been lean of late, maybe a yellow Valkyrie was the standout?
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    #ResistPies
    --Spider-Woman's Crash was more difficult than I expected. I still managed on my second try but it was a battle.
    --I use my 5-star Star-Lord everyday in easy nodes. He only has three covers but he boosts 4-star Rocket & Groot's Strike tiles and then does amazing match damage.
    --I'm not doing much with my Red ISO-8 yet. I've taken the 2-star Supports I have up to level 10 but I'm waiting until I have something stronger before I start using that precious, precious RISO8.
    --I don't have Wong yet but, like Ray, I'd level him up ASAP for my 5-star Doctor Strange.
    --Wong isn't a 5-star specific Support. There's 3-star Doctor Strange, too.
    --Yelena is the worst Dark Avenger in the game.
    --My top choice for a new character in the game is a 5-star Loki, Agent of Asgard.
    --Given that they are there for Lockjaw, I can only hope that Crystal and Karnak do eventually make it into the game on their own.
    --Top villain want: Red Skull. I mean, I hate the guy but he's important to Marvel history and all these Captains America in the game "need" their opposite number.
    --Top support want: Hawkeye's quiver
    --YES to new 2-stars.
    --Dying on the Vine: three red 3-star Captain Marvel covers, a few America Chavez covers (one of which will probably be sold today), and the one that really hurts--a 5-star Peter Parker cover.
    --I'm of two minds about dying covers auto-selling. On the one hand, yes, it would be nice. On the other hand, we the players could accept some personal responsibility to actually watch our vines so we know when we need to sell them instead of relying on the game to do it for us.
    --Reward of the week: I should probably say a yellow cover for the new Cap but I was even happier to see a Bag-Man cover for my duplicate today. Weird, I know.
    --Still no Jessica Jones. She's the only character I don't have roster'd.
    --Congratulations, Jenda.