Forget to put the zeros at the end!

Polly_P1
Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
I was excitedly playing the simulator event! One of my favorites I must say on SC8. Very excited knowing that on the 5th clear I would start getting some red iso to put into my supports. And then BOOM the reward is THREE red iso! Now I think, that was not right, 3?? Not 300 or even 30? I get it is a new currency and slowly being introduced; however that is to the point of almost a joke. So please don’t forget to have the 0’s added after the 3 for the next event or even better- next sub. Also for the numbers crunchers why 3? Is that the actual value? Why not 5? 

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Supports Details - Vaults & Event Rewards Updated 4-13-18

I suggest checking out that thread. The official announcement, as well as discussion from the community, is all there. (the short answer is yes, it's a tiny small amount, and it's deliberate, as they're slowly rolling out the new Supports feature)
  • Polly_P1
    Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Your right! 29 a day from mission rewards. (I overlooked that when first reading the announcement) Once again adding a 0 at the end would have been much better.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Because I just love the thought of 5-clearing four missions so I can raise my rank 1 support to Level 2! Think of the increased point-zero-four of a percentage of a chance to fortify tiles that I'll gain!
  • zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    That's just a silly amount.   I'd rather have the mystery boost than 3 red ISO. 
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I often stop at 4 clear if I am not pressed to get the extra iso (and placement is rarely my concern). I was thinking I might need to up the number to 5 (and in consequence 6 knowing myself) for the RIso but this ammout is so negligible that I can stick to my 4 clears for most events. Too bad. I have still not attributed a single support (other than the intro one). Not the QoL change I was hoping for.