Puzzle Warriors 3 - Supports Special

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* We discuss the new Support feature with Anthony, Paige, Will and Patch!

Comments

• Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Who came up with those lame questions? I can't believe nobody asked how much Iso it costs to fully level a support and to give an example of the power level of a maxed out support compared to a base level one.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Thanos said:
    Who came up with those lame questions? I can't believe nobody asked how much Iso it costs to fully level a support and to give an example of the power level of a maxed out support compared to a base level one.
    Was this your first time listening to the podcast? I only ask because most of the people who follow the podcast knew we were able to post questions we would like asked in the PW3 discord channel as well as in the MPQ Sub Reddit.. but being as the devs have been answering most support questions here on the forums if you make a post about your question you’ve got a good chance it will get answered  B)
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Does anybody else think it's weird how often Craig starts a show about Marvel characters by quoting the Joker?
    --I hope that Ian had a happy birthday and that Craig is having a happy birthday.
    --Thanks to Paige, Will, Anthony, and Patch for taking time out of your busy days to speak to us, your fans & customers.
    --Nice Goonies reference, Craig.
    --I think that Champion levels were a bigger & better feature added to the game but Supports are good, too.
    --I'm in favor of Red ISO being added to Intercepts. Say, 25 Red ISO as a chance on days where random things drop.
    --I favor seeing new support releases taking the place on the schedule of some character releases. There are SO many characters now and releasing supports instead could slow that flow.
    --Really, Craig? ******* pies?! Damnit. #ResistPies
    --My favorite Support thus far is the Destroyer Gun and its chance of fortifying a random tile.
    --I think the PW3 Support should be a thing! It should be a single support, though, not one for each of you.
    --The choice to not list every single affiliation for each characters is one that I can understand and (ahem) support. The tabletop game I play, HeroClix, has something similar called Keywords. Not every version of, for example, Wolverine has every possible Keyword.
    --I'm with Eric. We should have Dazzler as a Support. :D 
    --Nice M*A*S*H reference.