Five star champ question

chaos01
chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
I already have two champ 5 stars (Thor and Gambit). Is there any difference that I’m going to see in PVP if I add a third champ five? I have the iso and a Daredevil cover after I add a cover for Kingpin. But, I’m holding off applying the kingpin until I get the wisdom of the forum. 

Comments

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes there will be a difference: you'll have more flexibility in PvP. Plus you'll almost always want Thor and Daredevil to be below 50%, so thats a significant chunk of healthpacks saved
  • Jrlrma
    Jrlrma Posts: 65 Match Maker
    The difference will be instead of having arguably the best 2 synergistic 5* on the same team youll have arguably the best 3 synergestic 5* on the same team. 

I mean  ****, gambit/thor/dd is unfair bro
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    As a proponent of Thor/Daredevil as my preferred PvP team, I can't encourage you enough to do it. When I went from 2 to 3 maximum 5*, my PvP experience didn't change, and in fact, improved as I started to be able to vary my line-ups. For the record, 6 maximums now (3 more at 12 covers... Ugh, feeders can't come quick enough), and every added one makes my gameplay more enjoyable.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    The big jump in difference in terms of PVP and 5* champing is the first two champs.
    With no 5*s, you'll see low level 5*s and a bunch of 4*s.
    With one 5* you'll see teams with one 5* and maybe one a a low level 5*, but mostly still high level 4*s and 5* mixes.
    With two 5*s, you get teams of two 5*s and that's pretty much all you'll ever get from now on. Every 5* you add after this changes nothing.