Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Master Supports Token question

Twomp_thaDJTwomp_thaDJ Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
just wanted a little clarification. When I clicked on the Master Support token in the Gr4cket Heroes for Hire. Is that the same as a Legendary Token that guarantees a 4* Support with a chance of a 5* Support?
Tagged:

Comments

• BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,738 Site Admin
    Yup! Master Support Tokens will only reward Rank 4 or Rank 5 Supports. You can check out some of the details here in the Support Details - Duplicates & Packs post
  • Twomp_thaDJTwomp_thaDJ Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    Yup! Master Support Tokens will only reward Rank 4 or Rank 5 Supports. You can check out some of the details here in the Support Details - Duplicates & Packs post
    Thank you kind sir.  B)
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,738 Site Admin
    No problem! :thumbsup:
  • Shintok17Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I got a 5* Wong from it. Realized that supports are way better and more fun when you have all the Perks available. I put in on 3* Strange and I am loving it.