Add train button/menu to Roster screen

Options
Maximus7481
Maximus7481 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
Awesome update with supports being added but training your characters has now become really difficult as it has to be accessed via the train button on the pre-fight screen. Is it possible to either add the button back into the main menu or add a button to the train menu from the roster screen?

Comments

• grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Alternately, how about adding a filter to the dropdown on the roster screen for heroes that can be trained.  You already have that filter for star level and favorites.  Just add another choice for "Training" and have that option filter it down to heroes who either can be trained with ISO or that have available covers.

That way, we can still get quick access to heroes that need training without the overhead of the old Training screen that always required way too much scrolling anyway.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You can train characters from the Roster screen instead. You just need to select them and hit the right arrow and you get to the training screen. I actually like it better, since now I can use the slider and the star filter to find the character you want much faster.
  • hferg
    hferg Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    grenadier said:
    Alternately, how about adding a filter to the dropdown on the roster screen for heroes that can be trained.  You already have that filter for star level and favorites.  Just add another choice for "Training" and have that option filter it down to heroes who either can be trained with ISO or that have available covers.

That way, we can still get quick access to heroes that need training without the overhead of the old Training screen that always required way too much scrolling anyway.
    Either an additional option, or an arrow on the cover to note that the comic CAN be trained would be very useful if you're not going to bring back the "Train" menu.
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah, that would work too.  The filter just makes it less of a chore to hunt for the "upgrade" icon.
  • kyrain
    kyrain Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yes an icon would be fine by me, the support system is a bit confusing but we will get the hang of it. But we do need an indicator that its time to spend some ISO
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Taking advantage of this idea of ​​"training" the characters. A filter could be placed for *, **, ***, ****, *****
  • Banjo
    Banjo Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    I always found it easier to find the specific character I wanted to select by using the Train button. Found it much easier looking at the character faces than trying to make sense of the covers on the roster screen - especially if there are going to be variant covers from time to time.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I agree with Banjo. I hope you get it right and taking advantage of the opportunity of this correction, add a filter from 1 * to 5 *.