Is there a 5 ranking someplace i can take a look?

Options
Pollozz
Pollozz Posts: 82 Match Maker
I was looking on the tips and guides section but couldn't find any info, anyone knows a place or where I can look for one, thks in advance.

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @Pollozz Just off the top of my head, I believe there is a thread in the Character Discussion sub-forum that talks about 5-Star character ranking.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    A ranking of 5*s?  I haven't seen one in a while either.  I'll do a quick and dirty ranking of my opinion.  FWIW, I have 13 5*s champed, so I have experience with most of them.

1) Gambit - he's really #1 - #5 since he's so much better than everyone else.  No one is close.
    2) Thanos - still the king of speed with his black passive in PvE and stun for PvP
    3) Thor - at 50% health he's beastly, especially if you can get others to tank so he doesn't lose more health
    4) Black Bolt - great passive damage, works great with Gambit
    5) Daredevil - works great with Thanos to keep him under 50% health
    6) Peter Parker - decent cheap abilities that do good damage
    7) Dr. Strange - mows down goons in PvE, health too low for PvP
    8) Hawkeye - hands down the most fun to play 5* - especially with Coulson
    9) Black Panther - great with Thanos, mediocre with anyone else
    10) Green Goblin - good damage and utility
    11) Iron Man 46
    12) Silver Surfer - heal and stun immunity are niche, but can be very useful
    13) OML - not as bad as most people think, still very useful in PvE
    14) Captain America
    15) Star Lord
    16) Arch Angel
    17) Black Widow
    18) Phoenix - health and match damage way too low compared to other 5*s
    19) Spider Man (Back in Black) - has 1 use to lower strikes.  Other abilities are pretty bad
    20) Doc Ock
    21) The Hulk

Too new for me to rank - Jessica Jones and Ghost Rider

Really the first 15 are all decent.  They don't become terrible until Doc Ock and Hulk.  Even Phoenix is ok, just badly in need of a health and match damage boost.  I don't have Star Lord, Widow, Cap or Archangel champed, so I have limited experience with them.
  • Pollozz
    Pollozz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Thks Orion. I am still new to the 5 land but just what I need it. Good comments on toons. Thumbs up!!