Henchman support - Vulture

Polly_P1
Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
I have tried numerous matches to try and get the Henchman support to do 2 things and have failed.

1. Fortify countdown tiles. - I have managed to fortify both Strike and protect tiles, but not any countdown tiles. Is this possible and I just have not had any luck?

2. Fortify while Airborne.- every time I have fortified a tile it has been after I have landed with vulture. Is it possible to fortify while airborne and I just have not had any luck?

for the suggestion part - if possible I suggest that when equipped to vulture the henchman tile both fortify countdown tiles, and work while airborne. 

I know now that the percentage is low and I really might just not have triggered it. So has anyone else either fortified while airborne, or fortified a countdown tile?

- I think the countdown tile fortification is more important. As it will also affect Thanos 3* and 5*, and the hunter. 

-- Ignore the Countdown part.  Lol 4 matches later and I did fortify one. So I was just unlucky. Still trying for airborne.

***Consolidated multiple posts - Ducky
Tagged: