Biggest AP Haul from cascades in one turn?

sambrookjm
sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
I was curious how many other people have had a turn where either they (or the AI) got a crazy number of AP in a single turn with just one move.  No Bamf-inite from Nightcrawler.  No IM40 Recharge.  No airborne Vulture.  No Prof X Forehead of Doom in Charlie's Angels.  Just a single move resulting in monster AP.

I just had the first turn of the Big Enchilada on the Deadpool Daily get the enemy 64 AP.  The fun thing is that they are all amazingly well balanced, so it wasn't just a huge cascade of one particular color.  Their AP, after the first turn, was 8/9/11/9/12/11/4.  The first three members of the enemy wave were a Horror, Demolisher, and 3-star Black Panther, so they could fire every ability they had except Rage of the Panther, which they missed by one black AP.  (Their team up was Wounded Pride, which cost 10.  It took them 2 more turns before they could cast that.)
Tagged:

Comments

• MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Hard to say, as I've had monster cascades mid-match, but I wasn't tracking my exact AP count prior to the cascade. First move cascades are much easier to track the AP (obviously).

I know it's just selective memory, but my biggest cascades often seem to occur after the match is over... 
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, after a slow board where you struggle to get things going and after the last enemy is down it cascades for half a minute to no use.