RNGesus hates me...

froggerjohn
froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
Not only do I have a 515 Torch with 8 more on the vine, but I have a second and more casual account on my phone, which also has a 515. So imagine my pleasure when Apocalypse granted a green HT reward.

I know the story isn't unique, but felt like venting anyway. Feel free to share your own fortunes.

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll do you one better.. worse?.. with a 5/0/5 Torch and 9 covers pending.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    At one point, my son had a champed Black Widow, with a 5/2/5, 5/0/5, *and* 4/0/5 on the farm.  So while there were technically no covers pending, that's still 19 of them that were on the vine at one point or another.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Had the same unlucky streak two weeks ago: My 2* Cap was already at 5/0/5 with another dupe at 5/0/4 and I still wasn´t able to pull a single red cover for him.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Torch has been at 1/5/5 for 2 weeks and I have sold away 5-6 covers, with 3 more covers on the vine.
  • froggerjohn
    Well, four more Torch covers since the initial post -- all green.

This is almost getting to be funny. Almost.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    My sob story, just had to sell 5 red Shuri covers, my 2/2/5 Shuri does not approve... ugh...
  • froggerjohn
    Ouch...

By comparison, the Moonstone on my mobile account has been 2/5/5 for awhile, with 8 covers on the vine, some dying within hours. First char reward in Wakanda -- Moonstone purple. All covers rescued with no losses. And Moonstone is a required character for the event. Perfect synergy, and obviously used up all of my luck on a single character.

If only I could share a tiny bit of that luck with Torch....
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    With 12 on the vine it's time to start thinking about 40 CP...
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    My worst run of RNG was with Iceman. He's been champed for some time now, but the road there was ludicrous. I no longer have the precise count but it would not be an exaggeration to say that he was 0/18/0 before I landed other colors. The silver lining is that he could beat his CoT with his blue alone.

Kate Bishop was at ~14/0/0 for a while, but now I have her at 5/5/1 (with a black cover dying on the vine.)

I am true blue.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Daiches said:
    I'll do you one better.. worse?.. with a 5/0/5 Torch and 9 covers pending.

Final update: 5/3/5 Torch straight to level 110 upon champing. 1 day left on oldest cover.

and today I'll get my red IM46 from daily rewards. To make him 14/4/3. Yes, I've already sold 8 red covers. Yes, I'll have to sell this one too.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    Got a 5/3/3 Shuri with 4 blue covers on the vine :(