• swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Great work, team! 
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    I love boss events with this family alliance
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Great job guys. I thought we had a chance this time.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    How is this possible? Was everyone playing in the middle of the night so as to not miss any refreshes?

I am not questioning the validity of it, it just seems to be so very early.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    How is this possible? Was everyone playing in the middle of the night so as to not miss any refreshes?

Trade secret ;)
    but in all seriousness we have some hardcore coordinators running the show  and crunching numbers to make sure we maximize points every refresh 
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Great job guys. I thought we had a chance this time.
    Ultron had us going for a while  . Well done all the same , and thanks to all the alliances who participate in this Tom foolery , its loads of fun !
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2018
    U.L.T.R.O.N. Is happy and proud to have completed it at 130am. About 5 hours after sith
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards

It is all about the extra boss hits once your ally clears the round. If all are on, one hits for the next level, you can get a free boss hit in. It’s about maximizing this move. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Medusas Lair finished about 2 hours ago. I was asleep, but I'm told we were 4th to finish.
  • Ragnarok
    Ragnarok Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Logansloonies finished boss event
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor

Mad about MPQ finished at #35 early this morning (west coast USA). We typically have everyone hit the boss once at event opening, which clears Round 1, everyone hits him again which clears Round 2, then everyone hits him again before starting their node clears. If your team is coordinated, and everyone pitches in, it's not terribly difficult to wrap up Boss events really early.
  • beyonderbub
    Finished event with a personal score: 2,690,850. Hoping that’s tops eventwide
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    granne said:
    Medusas Lair finished about 2 hours ago. I was asleep, but I'm told we were 4th to finish.
    Followed shortly by our other teams. Muse, Gaze, Pit, Coven and Chumps all finished.

beyonderbub said:
    Unless the alliance have yet to finish round 8, mist players stop hitting the boss nodes and simply retreat to farm the side nodes for iso. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    WillowWatch did particularly poorly this go-round. We ended up petering out just before we got to the first Jubilee cover. I missed 4 or 5 clears on the saturday morning refresh, and as such I didn't even make full personal progression by the end. Missed out by about that many points I'd guess. #Sad
  • beyonderbub
    Unless the alliance have yet to finish round 8, mist players stop hitting the boss nodes and simply retreat to farm the side nodes for iso. 
    I like to test all the boosted characters vs Apocalypse. With other bosses in previous events, once our alliance has finished first, we like to compete and see who can beat the boss with the lowest tier team. I was able to beat rd 8 Apocalypse once with 3Cyke / Switch / Teen Jean; I don't think I could go lower than that unless I had an OP team up with me.
  • CougarDevil
    CougarDevil Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for another great event all.  I love the spirit shown by the player base.  And well done to all of the teams that were going hard for a strong and early finish