Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) Supersonic bug? [Solved]

Rhipf
Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
I don't really use Quicksilver that much but did for The Hunt. I have Pietro champed and have 5 cards in Supersonic. The description states:

(PASSIVE) Quicksilver dashes through the battlefield messing with the enemy's plans and causing a bit of chaos. Whenever anyone makes a Blue match, Quicksilver locks 1 random Team-Up tile. If there are at least 4 locked Team-Up tiles, they detonate, dealing 312 damage to the enemy team instead.

Supersonic doesn't actually fire off until the 5th Team-up tile is locked. Is this a bug or just a poorly worded description of the power?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Oops messed up on the damage it should be 3045. Other than that it is a direct quote from the info screen.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think that's right. The detonation doesn't work on the 4th match as there are only 3  locked tiles at the time of the match. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scofie is right. It checks how many there are before locking a tile, so the Supersonic part doesn't trigger unless there are already 4 locked Teamup tiles at the time you make a blue match.